Wow, awesome Jack. I think the best thing of sports are sportsmen,... no doubt. Jack looks divine in this "Narcissus" perfomance. Gorgeous body, nice face and delicious butt. I like the use of the mirror to show the two sides of Jack's beauty, and the playing with the water as element and as concept related to Jack's life, a great idea. I also think he is a good model, besides an athlete. Just wonderful!!! :-).
Wow, awesome Jack. I think the best thing of sports are sportsmen,... no doubt. Jack looks divine in this "Narcissus" perfomance. Gorgeous body, nice face and delicious butt. I like the use of the mirror to show the two sides of Jack's beauty, and the playing with the water as element and as concept related to Jack's life, a great idea. I also think he is a good model, besides an athlete. Just wonderful!!! :-).
AntwortenLöschenKisses.