![]() |
| PotD_20130419_sp_Joseph Sayers |
.
Freitag, 19. April 2013
Joseph at the beach
Labels:
armpit,
bulge,
jmb,
jmb-painting,
Joseph Sayers,
sexy male model,
special,
wet
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
.
.
Jeremy's past pictures of the day
.
.
901-1000 ... dedicated to Roberto


Oh, Joe, Joe, mein lieber Joe! He looks absolutely divine with his wet skin, and with his clean and glowing face. Oh, yeah, ready to be loved again.
AntwortenLöschenVery beautiful picture, and very nice landscape. I like the blue and red combination. And that red swimsuit makes me imagine Superman is having a bath. Yes, I definitely want a super hero like Super-Sawyer. Bellísimo
Kisses, and happy weekend.
I discover your second blog that I am going to take care of following and that I add everything how, first one in my blog, because I suppose that the quality is also going to be there of this one!
AntwortenLöschenThis male is very exciting in its red shirt which lets guess beautiful forms!