Enchanté, monsieur Benoit!. Oh, Morgan, what a lucky discovering. Mmmmmmhhh, I like him. Perhaps he still has too young face, but promising to improve with older age. He looks like a prince training for his next tournament.
Very original picture, freeze frame in "Matrix" style. Morgan has a wonderful athletic body, mmmmmhhh..., and very sweet feet. I am also struck by the shadow on the floor, it looks to me like a stylized figure of a riding horse. Divine, magnificent, just charming!!! :-)
Enchanté, monsieur Benoit!. Oh, Morgan, what a lucky discovering. Mmmmmmhhh, I like him. Perhaps he still has too young face, but promising to improve with older age. He looks like a prince training for his next tournament.
AntwortenLöschenVery original picture, freeze frame in "Matrix" style. Morgan has a wonderful athletic body, mmmmmhhh..., and very sweet feet. I am also struck by the shadow on the floor, it looks to me like a stylized figure of a riding horse. Divine, magnificent, just charming!!! :-)
Kisses.